1) Fill out a loan application and get pre-qualified for a loan. As soon as you’re prequalified we will give you a list of documents that you will need to finalize your loan. You do not have to provide all of the documents up front but it’s helpful if you send us everything as soon as possible.
2) Pick a realtor to work with. We have a network of realtors that we work with but you always have the flexibility to pick any company you wish.
3) Find a home that you love and submit an offer. Once your offer is accepted, you are on your way to being a homeowner. Your loan will usually be scheduled to close 30 days from when your offer is accepted. This will give you an opportunity to plan accordingly. Hopefully you have already submitted all of your documents to us. If not, this is the time to do it!
4) Do an inspection on the property. Although we don’t require an inspection, we highly recommend it to make sure that you are making a good investment. The cost can range between $150-250.
5) After the inspection is completed, we will order an appraisal.
6) We will submit the loan to underwriting for final approval.
7) Close your loan. This will require you to come into title companies office and sign all the final documents. This is usually when you’ll get your keys to your new home.
How we make the loan process easier
- Fast pre-approvals. Our goal is to have a pre-approval for our customers within 24 hours. Know exactly how much you qualify for.
- Docusign loan application makes it easy for the home buyer to sign their loan application from the comfort of their home.
- Always standing by our customers side through the entire loan process.
- Always available to answer questions or concerns.
- On time closings.
- Accurate monthly payment estimates to make sure the home buyer is looking at properties that fit their situation.
- No loan application fees or up front costs.