USDA is a statewide rural loan program for folks purchasing outside the city limits. This loan does not require a down payment(100% financing). First-time home buyers and non first-time home buyers can apply. There are some income restrictions depending on the County that you are purchasing in. Please contact us for further details.
This loan is guaranteed by USDA Rural Development to moderate income applicants to encourage home ownership throughout the State. For detailed information please review the USDA Fact Sheet. You can request a pre-approval by calling 1-512-772-1190 or filling out the short pre-qualification form on the right.
USDA PROGRAM ADVANTAGES
- 30/15 year Fixed Loans.
- 100% financing/No Money Down.
- Very Low Mortgage Insurance.
- Competitive monthly payment/aggressive interest rates.
- Ability to purchase a substantial amount of land along with your home.
- Can be combined with yearly tax credit (mcc)
- Move up buyers and first-time home buyers are eligible.